Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Individuals aged 55 and older account for approximately 25% of all people with HIV in the U.S. Self-management is critically important for this population, as they are more likely to develop other chronic conditions and face unique challenges in managing complex treatment regimens. Join the AoA-funded National CDSME Resource Center for this webinar to learn about the impact of HIV among older adults, the benefits of the Positive Self-Management Program (PSMP), and examples of PSMP implementation from the field.
- Dr. Stephen E. Karpiak, ACRIA, Center on HIV and Aging
- Dr. Kate Lorig, Stanford Patient Education Research Center
- Diana Laurent, Stanford Patient Education Research Center
- Laura Chisholm, Oregon Health Authority
- Christy Hudson, Oregon Health Authority
- Marty Fobes, Oregon Health Authority