Adults with disabilities in the U.S. face significant barriers to preventing ongoing health conditions and accessing health care services. Evidence-based programs are one way to address these health disparities.
Through this webinar, Building Inclusive Programs to Serve Adults with Disabilities, attendees will learn more about:
- Living Well with a Disability (LWD), a peer-led program
- The development, implementation, and successes of LWD
- Resources and strategies to ensure evidence-based programs are accessible to all people
This webinar takes place on Tuesday, July 18 at 3 p.m. ET. Click here to register.
- Karl Cooper, American Association on Health and Disability
- Meg Ann Traci and Tracy Boehm Barrett, University of Montana Rural Institute for Inclusive Communities
- Moderated by Thomas Eagan, National Council on Aging
Learn more about LWD.