ACL is launching an informational webinar series about the agency's commitment to and development of measures for home and community-based services (HCBS) quality and to provide a platform among internal and external stakeholders to share developments and collaborate on efforts concerning HCBS quality.
Due to technical difficulties, the first webinar has been rescheduled to May 10.
The webinar takes place on Wednesday, May 10 at 2 p.m. ET. Please register online for the webinar.
- Overview of ACL's work on HCBS quality measures and why it's important;
- Overview of HCBS quality measures progress, including findings and impact; and
- Question and answer session concerning HCBS quality.
- Edwin Walker, J.D., Deputy Assistant Secretary for Aging
- Eliza Navarro Bangit, J.D., Director of the Office of Policy and Analysis and Development
- Shawn Terrell, Office of Policy Analysis and Development
- Amanda Reichard, National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research
A transcript and slides from the webinar will be available online following this event.
Please also save the date for the next webinar in the series scheduled for June 28 with representatives from the National Quality Forum and the SCAN Foundation to discuss progress made in quality framework development.
Update: A replay of this webinar is available online.
How can I access the recording of this webinar? Thank you
Hi Amelia, thank you for your interest in ACL's HCBS Quality Series. You can find the webinar recording as well as other resources and information regarding HCBS quality at the link below.