Please note that the comment period has been extended thru October 7th.
CMS’s Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services and the Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office is seeking feedback from the public (including impacted populations, payers, policy makers, service providers, and others) on specifications and justification for quality measures currently under development and testing. The measure concepts address the following areas and/or populations:
- Medicare-Medicaid (dual) beneficiaries and Medicaid beneficiaries using home and community-based services;
- Medicaid beneficiaries in managed long-term services and supports programs;
- Medicaid beneficiaries with complex care needs and high costs;
- Medicaid beneficiaries with substance use disorders; and
- Medicaid beneficiaries and Medicare-Medicaid (dual) beneficiaries with physical-mental health integration needs.
Memos with questions and background information on this CMS quality measures initiative are available as zip files in the Download section of this web page: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/MMS/CallforPublicComment.html.
Comments are due by close of business October 7, 2016, to MedicaidQualMeasures@mathematica-mpr.com.