Information for Current Grantees
Successful applicants receive an electronic Notice of Award (NoA) from the U.S. Administration for Community Living (ACL) that indicates the grant (program) start date and end date. The NoA is the authorizing document from the ACL authorizing official, Chief Grants Management Officer and the ACL Office of Budget and Finance. Acceptance of this award is signified by the drawdown of funds from the Payment Management System.
Once you receive your NoA, your grant program work can begin. As an ACL grantee, there are requirements that you will need to know as you work to fulfill the expectations of your grant award. Your Grants Management Specialist and ACL Project Officer are always available to answer questions or discuss any issues that may arise as you progress through the implementation of your grant program.
In this section, we offer resources that will help you administer your grant award. The following sections provide detailed information and links to ACL and other federal resources:
- 2011 Fixed Year Funds Will Cancel on September 30, 2016 (New)
- Federal Restrictions on Lobbying for HHS Financial Assistance Recipients (New)
- GrantSolutions Grantee Resources
- Reporting Requirements
- Terms and Conditions
- Request Grant Amendment
- Continuation Awards
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Grantee Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 12KB), June 4, 2015
- Grantee Product Disclaimer—REQUIRED (PDF, 15KB):
All ACL discretionary grantee products MUST include this disclaimer on the first page or preface of all documents and web pages produced, all or in part, with ACL funding.
- ACL Guidance on Federal Recognition of Same-Sex Marriage, April 21, 2014 (PDF, 44KB):
This guidance for federal recognition of same-sex marriages applies to programs funded under the Older Americans Act (OAA) and the Developmental Disabilities Act (DD Act).
If you have any additional questions or require further clarification on any of the information provided in the above links, please email your ACL Grants Management Specialist.